Terms and Conditions
1. Prices are all NET and subject to market fluctuations and goods being unsold.
2. Packing and carriage charges can be found on our Post and Packaging pages
3. All goods remain the property of Peter Nyssen Ltd until paid in full.
4. Complaints against the quality of the goods will be considered (without prejudice to our legal liability) provided they are made in writing within seven days of receipt of the goods.
5. While we guarantee all flower bulb varieties to be true to name, we give no warranty, expressed or implied, as to quality, productiveness or any other matter and cannot in any way be held responsible for the results of Planting, Forcing or Flowering of the crop.
6. No orders can be accepted and/or executed until satisfactory references are in our possession and we reserve the right to cancel our contract with any buyer whose financial status appears questionable. (Our decision on this matter is binding on both parties).
7. We reserve the right when a variety is sold out to substitute with a similar variety of equal or greater value unless instructed to the contrary.
8. We reserve the right to adjust prices in the event of variations in the Rate of Exchange and import duties with the countries from whom we import.
9. Consignments damaged in transit must be signed for accordingly and reported within 4 days of delivery.
10. Daffodil bulbs and Narcissi bulbs are weighed and netted at time of harvest. It is known that they will lose weight thereafter during storage. No warranty therefore is given or implied as to weight losses at the time of dispatch and delivery. All bulbs and tubers are graded at time of harvesting and are subject to shrinkage.
11. We reserve the right to adjust the prices in our catalogue and website in the event of changes to Value Added Taxes.
12. All accounts are due nett 30 days from date of invoice. We reserve the right to implement an interest surcharge of 2% per month on all accounts not settled within one month from the last day of the month in which the goods were dispatched. All costs and legal charges arising out of the collections of overdue accounts will be charged to the debtor.
13. Account customers unknown to us are requested to send two trade references, otherwise card payments, cheque, postal orders or bank transfers.
14. By placing orders buyers are considered to agree with these terms.
15. We wish to bring to your attention - Peter Nyssen Ltd is not connected with any other bulbs firm
16. Copyright reserved. Reproduction of our website or catalogue in whole or part prohibited.