Conditions générales de ventes
Terms and Conditions
1. Prices on this website are inclusive of VAT.
2. A £4.95 carriage charge applies to UK mainland only. For orders over £100 shipping is free. For Highlands and Islands and European destinations please refer to our Packaging and Delivery page for current.
3. All goods remain the property of Peter Nyssen Ltd until paid in full.
4.If there is a problem with the stock please advise within seven days. If the carrier fails to deliver the order on the allotted day please notify our office as soon as possible we will contact the delivery company to make sure the order is delivered. We take every care to ensure the goods supplied are of the highest quality. If you find any problem with your purchase at time of delivery please contact our company. We will ensure to your satisfaction that any goods are replaced, refunded or credited to your account.
For more information of the Consumer Contract legislation please visit: www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/contents/made
5. We give no warranty, expressed or implied, as to quality, productiveness or any other matter and cannot in any way be held responsible for the results of Planting, Forcing or Flowering of the crop.
6. No orders can be accepted and/or executed on credit until satisfactory references are in our possession and we reserve the right to cancel our contract with any buyer whose financial status appears questionable. (Our decision on this matter is binding on both parties).
7. We reserve the right, when a variety is sold out to substitute with a similar variety of equal or greater value unless instructed to the contrary.
8. We reserve the right to adjust prices in the event of variations in the Rate of Exchange and import duties with the countries from whom we import.
9. Consignments damaged in transit must be signed for accordingly and reported within 4 days of delivery.
10. Daffodil bulbs and Narcissi bulbs are weighed and netted at time of harvest. It is known that they will lose weight thereafter during storage. No warranty therefore is given or implied as to weight losses at the time of dispatch and delivery. All bulbs and tubers are graded at time of harvesting and are subject to shrinkage.
11. We reserve the right to adjust the prices in our catalogue and website in the event of changes to Value Added Taxes.
12. All accounts are due 30 days from date of invoice. We reserve the right to implement an interest surcharge of 2% per month on all accounts not settled within one month from the last day of the month in which the goods were dispatched. All costs and legal charges arising out of the collections of overdue accounts will be charged to the debtor.
13. Account customers unknown to us are requested to send two trade references, otherwise card payments, cheque, postal orders or bank transfers.
14. By placing orders buyers are considered to agree with these terms.
15. We wish to bring to your attention - Peter Nyssen Ltd is not connected with any other bulbs firm
16. Copyright reserved. Reproduction of our website, catalogue and all photographic elements in whole or part is prohibited.