Packaging & Delivery
We supply to our customers all over Europe! We endeavour to get your goods to you as fast as possible. For this reason, we use DPD who ship daily from our warehouses in The Netherlands. Dispatch times will vary depending on the season (see more information below). DPD will send you an email or a text message to let you know exactly when your goods will arrive. It will also allow you to change your delivery slot or stipulate a safe place to leave your order.
Use our handy shipping cost calculator to estimate your delivery costs below. (NB* If shipping to the Channel Islands please select your island rather than UK. This will ensure the correct VAT is charged).
Enter your destination to calculate your delivery charge
- Autumn planting goods will be dispatched from the end of August to the end of November
- Spring planting goods will be dispatched from February to the end of April
- If your order contains products from both the Autumn planting range and the Spring planting range, two deliveries will be made according to the delivery time of the different products. Post and packaging will be charged for both deliveries.
- All goods are subject to availability and will be dispatched in date order.
- We aim to deliver as soon as possible although please bear in mind that we try to keep our costs down by shipping directly to you from our warehouses near the producers in The Netherlands. At busy times in September and October, delivery times can be up to 3 weeks although we are usually able to have your products with you in under 2 weeks.
- If you have opted out of our offer to substitute a similar product of the same or greater value should your chosen product be unavailable, we will contact you to make a change to your order. This can add some waiting time to your delivery.
- Due to varying regulations which occur over the import and export of goods we will only be able to send goods to EU countries.
- Some postcodes carry excess charges. Please check charges using the calculator above.
- VAT is included in all prices. Please include your VAT number if you are VAT registered in any EU country. Non-VAT registered customers will be charged VAT at UK rate for deliveries in the UK and at the Dutch VAT rate for deliveries in the rest of Europe.
- Postage is free in the European Union for orders of value £100 or more. Unfortunately we are unable to waive the additional postage costs to customers whose postcode incurs extra charges from DPD.
- If there is a problem with the stock please advise within seven days.If the carrier fails to deliver the order on the allotted day please notify our office as soon as possible we will contact the delivery company to make sure the order is delivered. We take every care to ensure the goods supplied are of the highest quality. If you find any problem with your purchase at time of delivery please contact our company. We will ensure to your satisfaction that any goods are replaced, refunded or credited to your account. For more information of the Consumer Contract legislation please visit: www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/contents/made