Packaging & Delivery
- Spring flowering bulbs: September to December delivery and planting
- Summer flowering bulbs and plants: end of February to April shipping and planting
We supply all over the UK and EU
We endeavour to get your goods to you as fast as possible. For this reason, we use DPD. Dispatch times will vary depending on the season (see more information below). DPD will send you an email or a text message to let you know exactly when your goods will arrive. It will also allow you to change your delivery slot or stipulate a safe place to leave your order.
- There are no additional charges for our UK customers and shipping times remain broadly the same as before the UK’s exit from the EU.
- Our shipping to Europe and Northern Ireland is as normal
- We apologise to our customers in the Channel Islands that due to changes implemented by our shipping company we are currently unable to fulfil orders. We are working on a solution and hope to be able to ship to the Channel Islands again soon.
- We apologise to our customers on the Canary Islands. Due to changes implemented by our shipping company we are currently unable to fulfil orders. We do accept orders for Gran Canaria, though.
VAT is included in all prices. Please include your VAT number if you are VAT registered in any EU country. Non-VAT registered customers will be charged VAT at UK rate for deliveries in the UK and at the Dutch VAT rate for deliveries in the rest of Europe.
Free delivery for orders in excess of £100 Standard postage is free in the UK and EU for orders of value £100 or more. Unfortunately we are unable to waive the additional postage costs to customers whose postcode incurs extra charges from DPD.
For any queries regarding the status of your order, please email us on [email protected].
Please remember to mention order number or postal code in your enquiry.
Use our handy shipping cost calculator to estimate your delivery costs below.
(NB* If shipping to the Channel Islands please select your island rather than UK. This will ensure the correct VAT is charged).
ProductsOrdered product no longer available?
At checkout you are able to specify whether you would like a replacement of the same value or greater; should your requested product be out of stock. If you choose to opt -out of this service, we will contact you to make a change to your order. This can add some waiting time to your delivery.
Unhappy with your order?
o Please unpack your products on arrival and advise us within 30 days if any of your products are damaged or if the quality is less than you would expect.
o If you wish to return unwanted items please contact us within 14 days.
o If DPD fails to deliver on allotted day? Please contact our office as soon as possible. We will contact the delivery company to make sure your order is delivered.
o We take every care to ensure the goods supplied are of the highest quality and guarantee we will replace or refund goods that do not meet our standards.
Please bear in mind:
o At busy times in September and October, delivery times can be up to 3 weeks.
o We try to keep our prices competitive by shipping directly to you from our warehouses near the producers in The Netherlands.
o All goods are subject to availability.
o Due to varying regulations which occur over the import and export of goods we will only be able to send goods to EU countries and the UK.
o Some postcodes carry excess charges. Please check charges using the calculator above.
o If your order contains autumn and spring items you will receive two deliveries and the carriage charge will apply to both deliveries.
• Check your rights as a consumer:
For Consumer Contract legislation please visit: www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/contents/made